- Rapid development of "what-if" scenarios within seconds
- Cost savings
- Ease of use
- Integrated decision making - noise, emissions*, airspace factors
- Supports all the world’s major noise and emission models - bypassing the need to run the models separately
Dicerno™ is a stand-alone, Windows-based software package that:
- Features a user-friendly graphic interface,
- Allows the user to quickly shift specific aircraft operations among various airspace (i.e., flight tracks) and airport facilities (i.e., runways, terminals),
- Lets the user see the immediate effects on the surrounding community,
- Helps the user to identify the highest noise contributors at any location around the airport and quickly develop alternatives, and
- Reduces the computational times to mere seconds, in contrast to hours or days using traditional modeling techniques.
- What if airports could develop "what-if" scenarios strategies in a fraction of the time, complexity, and cost required by the current noise and emissions* modeling processes...?
- What if there was a user-friendly tool that allowed non-technical airport planners to manage airport noise and air emissions*...?
- What if there was a software package that accurately replicated noise contours from any of the world’s major noise and emissions* models...?
…Dicerno™ provides airports with a one-stop-shop for their noise and emissions* assessment needs.
Dicerno™ allows planners and other non-technical people the ability to quickly explore the impacts of any operational alternatives without undergoing a lengthy study process, greatly improving their ability to design effective solutions, and respond to the concerns of their neighboring communities.
Contact Wyle to see how Dicerno™ can help you manage your environmental issues with greater ease, less complexity, and reduced program costs.
*Emmissions will be available in future versions
Recommended System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® III processor, 1 GHz minimum -- Pentium® IV processor, 2.8 GHz recommended
- Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 2000 Professional
- 512 MB RAM minimum -- 1 GB RAM recommended
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or Netscape 7.1 with Internet access
- DVD-ROM drive